- We will always try to despatch parcels as soon as possible after ordering and will advise if this is going to be more than 1 working day.
- For U.K. delivery addresses £3 standard delivery for parcels under 2kg - overweight or oversize parcels are charged more at checkout
- Orders are sent by Royal Mail or Parcelforce delivery
- We offer local delivery within the outline on the map below. Delivery is £3 to cover fuel costs and will be delivered within 3 days. We will let you know when your item is being delivered. A Great economical option for oversize items too.
WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY OFFERING INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY DUE TO CORONAVIRUS CAUSING DELAYS ON INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
- For Continental Europe you will initially be charged £15 when you place the order -however the final postal costs will be quoted before despatch
- For Further afield you will initially be charged £30 when you place the order - however the final postal costs will be quoted for including the delivery postage.
- International orders can be returned but postage costs will not be refunded.
- All international goods are sent on a signed for service to guarantee delivery - once we have received the order we will send a quote for the delivery cost to you. You can either accept and we will charge / refund as necessary or you can decide to cancel the order - no questions asked. Please contact us if you would like a rough quote for delivery of an item.
- All international goods are despatched on a signed for service because we have found it is a more reliable service than the regular post.
- Postage to BFPO addresses is just £3 for parcels under 2kg - overweight or oversize parcels are charged more at checkout
- When you place your order enter your BFPO address but for country choose UK. You will only be charged £3. If we later find the BFPO is a freepost address you will be refunded postage.
- Items are signed for when they reach the military base in the UK and cannot be traced beyond this point.
- FREE UK RETURNS
- We are now offering free returns on all items bought through our website (UK Only). Please email us on email@example.com and we will send you a free returns label. You will then be able to drop the parcel off at any postbox or post office (or we can arrange parcelforce collection for larger items)
- All returns should be in the condition they were sent in, securely parcelled and use the address label included, all returns must be recieved by us within 28 days of you recieving the order. Any questions please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- We recommend you get a free proof of postage, then if the item is lost in the post we can refund you.
- Any problems you can call us on 01507534947 or Mark on 07940 589332 9am - 6pm 7 days a week. but please leave a phone number as this may be an answerphone if we're all busy serving customers We look forward to hearing from you.
- INTERNATIONAL RETURNS
International customers are permitted to return things as per your statutory rights. Please contact us before returning so we can see if an alternative would be acceptable. Thankyou